“Astrology’s most successful predictive system – “ Noel Tyl.
A densely-packed hour exploring Solar Arcs and incredibly valuable but often neglected techniques. Robert Glasscock demonstrates practical uses of forward and converse Solar Arcs in the 3 horoscopes everybody has. More amazing, through solar arc harmonics and just the natal chart (no ephemeris or computer needed!) – you’ll learn to read “A Lifetime at a Glance.”
- Solar Arcs history and evolution
- Forward and Converse Solar Arcs
- Solar Arc aspects are only “once in a lifetime”
- What does it mean that planets’ Houses and Aspects never change in Solar Arc charts (but their degrees, signs, decanates and duads do)?
- The importance of transits (including eclipses) to Solar Arc horoscopes.
- Midpoints with Forward & Converse Solar Arcs
- “Lifetime at a Glance” techniques
You may attend remotely via Zoom; this is free for MAAS members. Simply email email@example.com no later than Tuesday, September 15 to be sent a link.
Non-members may also attend remotely via Zoom for $18. Please pay through PayPal no later than Tuesday, September 15 to be sent a link.
The virtual door open at 7:15. The lecture starts at 7:30.
Saturday September 19 Workshop: Astrology for Writers: The Science of Creativity
A professional astrologer for 55 years (over 200,000 words annually for American Astrology Magazine’s monthly / yearly digests) and network television writer for 15 years (Writers Guild of America, West), Robert Glasscock is a veteran writer and instructor in both specialized fields. (“Death Dreams“ starring Christopher Reeve and Marg Helgenberger.)