Ronald Tiggle’s Lecture Will Cover
- Definition of Transits
- Models of Transit Aspects
- The Cyclic Model first developed by Dane Rudhyar
- The House Model
- Summary of the Meaning of Transit Aspects
- Parallels of Declination
- Transits of the inner faster moving planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury Venus)
- Mars Transits as a Trigger
- Transits of the Outer Planets – The Overview Scan (Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto) Mars is sometimes included too.
- Saturn Cycles by aspect, age, and quadrant – The three Saturn Return Cycles
- Uranus Cycles by aspect and age
Guidelines for Interpreting Planets
- Essential Character of the two planets in aspect
- Signs Occupied
- Houses Occupied
- Houses Ruled
- Nature of the Aspect
- Natal aspects of the transited planet (harmonious, discordant, mixed): part of a T square, etc.
- New Moons and Full Moons by house
- Lunar and Solar Eclipses
- Retrogrades and Stations
- Transiting Lunar Nodes
You may attend remotely via Zoom; this is free for MAAS members who will be sent Zoom link the week of the meeting.
Non-members may also attend remotely via Zoom for $18. Please pay through PayPal no later than Tuesday, March 16th to be sent a Zoom link.
The virtual door opens at 7:15. The lecture starts at 7:30
About Ronald Tiggle
Robert Tiggle has a Ph.D. in Social Psychology from UCLA, an MA in Psychology from CSULB, and a BS in Chemistry from Howard University.
- Worked as a Research Psychologist for several Federal Agencies conducting Social Science Research in Organizational and Health Psychology from 1983 – 2007.
- Is former Research Director for the International Society for Astrological Research. Have been practicing astrology professionally since 1974.
- A contributing author to Astrological Research Methods Volume 1
- Has published research in a traditional refereed Psychology Journal providing validating evidence for astrology.
- Was certified as a Professional Astrologer by Professional Astrologers Inc in 1974 and is also a member of OPA, NCGR, and a Lifetime member of ISAR and the AFA.
Over the years Robert has taught introductory and intermediate classes on astrology. He also teaches classes on a meditation technique known as the Rainbow Bridge Meditation