Do you know how astrological predictions about world events are made? This is called Mundane Astrology. The eclipses for the year are analyzed to determine the dates of the eclipses, the area of the earth in which they are visible, and the events surrounding previous instances of the specific eclipse. If you want to know what countries or world leaders will likely be impacted by the eclipse, you look to determine which have personal points being triggered by the eclipse degree.
We will look at how eclipses in the charts of royals often correlate to the end of dynasties, and why Prince William’s chart suggests he may be the final figurehead. After eclipses, the major planetary aspects and signs are also factored into our predictions. Fran will share some examples from the past and will apply them to 2019.
Audience participation will be encouraged. Please join us for a fun evening.
- Free to MAAS members, $15 for non-members.
- You may attend remotely via GoToMeeting, free for MAAS members. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 19 to be sent a link.
- Non-member. may also attend remotely via GoToMeeting for $18 for non-members, you must pay through PayPal on the MAAS website no later than March 19.
The door opens at 7:00 PM to allow for conversation and browsing the MAAS astrological library. The lecture begins at 7:30 PM.
Frances Rackow, Biography
- A graduate of Ray Merriman’s MMTA, for Merriman’s Market Timing Academy, 2015
- A graduate of Noel Tyl’s Master’s Level Astrology Course, 2009
- Spoke at UAC2008 in Denver on Financial Astrology track
- Spoke at UAC1998 in Atlanta, “Winning!” based on work of Joyce Wehrman
- Studied with Lee Lehman 1995-2001, Classical Studies in Horary, Advanced Horary & Electional, Gaming, Mundane & Medical.
- Passed City of Atlanta Professional Astrology licensing exam 1994
- Studied with David Railey 1993-1994
- Passed the Georgia exam for Certified Public Accountants 1990, licensed CPA 1993, still active.
- Studied with Joyce Wehrman in Denver, CO 1975, learning astrology and cosmobiology