Astrological Compatibility with Michael Gabriel West
Choosing the best possible partner for yourself can mean the difference between happiness, bitterness,
sadness, regret, and stress. The seed from which a relationship grows is called compatibility.
Michael will discuss:
- The Sun and its aspects with the other person’s planets.
- The Moon and its aspects with the other person’s planets.
- Venus and its aspects with the other person’s planets.
- Mercury and its aspects with the other person’s planets.
- Juno and it’s aspects with the other person’s planets.
- The north and south nodes
- The 7th house: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
- Marriage and its institution in relation to compatibility.
- Disposable relationships and the future.
- Questions & Answers.
The meeting is free to MAAS members, $15 for non-members. The door opens at 7:00 PM to allow for conversation and browsing the MAAS astrological library. The lecture begins at 7:30 PM.
You may attend remotely via GoToMeeting, this is also free for MAAS members. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 18 to be sent a link.
Non-members may also attend remotely via GoToMeeting for $18. Please pay through PayPal no later than June 18 to be sent a link.
About Michael Gabriel West
Michael Gabriel West is a Certified Numerologist and practicing Astrologer. He has over 17 years’ experience as a Astronumerical Consultant. In 2005 he graduated from The Connaissance School of Numerology in London, United Kingdom with a certification in Esoteric Numerology. Michael holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Morris Brown College and completed intensive training in Financial Modeling and Valuation from the Investment Banking Institute. He has worked in the valuation industry as a consultant in the capital and tangible asset practice. Michael West is a member of The Association International de Numerologues (The International Association of Numerologist) and The American Federation of Astrologers, Inc.
Michael’s official website: Insights of Michael